Know Yourself, Know the People you work with and for, Know Your Customer, Build Relationships, Know Success!
Presented by Dennis Doran
Soft Skills are the Key! You deal with People every day starting with YOURSELF! There are all kinds of people both inside and outside your organization. When you are dealing with people who are your customers you need to build a good and lasting relationship keeping in mind that you are in the business of serving them. This Seminar will help you understand what soft skills are, learn more about you, and conclude with your next steps to help you achieve success in your work and career. And the bonus is what this all means to your personal happiness!
Topics we will cover include:
- Soft Skills / Hard Skills – Why we need to practice both every day
- It starts with understanding yourself – your personality is what people see
- Emotional Intelligence – what it means and why is it so valuable
- Communication – the Ultimate Core Competency everyone needs to improve
- Differences – understanding them and embracing them as an opportunity
- Influence and Authority – why is this so importance
- Managing, Leading, following – what you need to know to succeed
- Mentorship – a critical responsibility we all must make part of our day-to-day
To register for the Finishing First Soft Skills class, just click on your class choice listed below to complete the enrollment application.
12:00pm – 4:00pm
*Class Size is Limited*
No classes are currently open for registration.
Another Story of the IUPAT and iFTI Connecting Students with Our Trades
When the IUPAT crew at the American School Counselors Association annual conference met LaNedra Mitchell, a member of the ISCA …
iFTI Reaffirmation of COE Accreditation
The International Finishing Trades Institute (iFTI) is applying for reaffirmation of accreditation with the Commission of the Council on Occupational …
Save the Date – Inaugural Health and Safety Instructor Symposium
Save the Date – Inaugural Health and Safety Instructor Symposium October 26-27, 2022
The I-U-P-A-T in O-H-I-O Receives C-O-E Accreditation
Congratulations to District Council 6/FTI Ohio Region on receiving COE accreditation in June 2022. DC 6 becomes the sixth iFTI …