NOTE: This class is currently Virtual-only until further notice due to COVID-19 restrictions.
Know Yourself, Know the People you work with and for, Know Your Customer, Build Relationships, Know Success!
Presented by Dennis Doran
Soft Skills are the Key! You deal with People every day starting with YOURSELF! There are all kinds of people both inside and outside your organization. When you are dealing with people who are your customers you need to build a good and lasting relationship keeping in mind that you are in the business of serving them. This Seminar will help you understand what soft skills are, learn more about you, and conclude with your next steps to help you achieve success in your work and career. And the bonus is what this all means to your personal happiness!
Topics we will cover include:
- Soft Skills / Hard Skills – Why we need to practice both every day
- It starts with understanding yourself – your personality is what people see
- Emotional Intelligence – what it means and why is it so valuable
- Communication – the Ultimate Core Competency everyone needs to improve
- Differences – understanding them and embracing them as an opportunity
- Influence and Authority – why is this so importance
- Managing, Leading, following – what you need to know to succeed
- Mentorship – a critical responsibility we all must make part of our day-to-day
To register for the Finishing First Soft Skills class, just click on your class choice listed below to complete the enrollment application.
11:00am – 3:00pm EASTERN
*Class Size is Limited*
Date: Nov 4, 2021
Union Plus Offers Help to Those Impacted by the Severe Winter Storms in Texas
If you are a union member who participates in certain Union Plus programs and have been affected by the severe …
CPWR: FALL EXPERIENCE SURVEY
SHARE THIS SURVEY!INITIATIVE TO IDENTIFY COMMON ROOT CAUSES OF FALLS FROM HEIGHTS FROM CPWR: Despite ongoing efforts by safety & health …
Get the Basics on Wearing a Mask Properly
iFTI Apprenticeship Training Representative Ken Seal walks us through the basics of being properly masked up during COVID-19. Download more information …
It’s National Apprenticeship Week 2020
National Apprenticeship Week (NAW) is a nationwide celebration that brings together business leaders, career seekers, labor, educational institutions, and other …