Being a certified Architectural Glass and Metal Technicians (AGMT) creates more work opportunities for you, since contractors always want the best of the best on their jobs.
Although Covid-19 has restricted on-site certification, getting the written Knowledge Based Test can now be done online at home.
The hands-on testing is still being performed at your local training center. Contact your local IUPAT Finishing Trades Institute for more details.
Watch a video on online testing at AGMTatHome.com.
WHAT DO I NEED FOR ONLINE TESTING?
- Apple or Android Phone
- Desktop or laptop computer with webcam
- Good internet connection
- Latest version of the Chrome internet browser
- United States: Osha 10 card
- Canada: 10 hours of Health and Safety training
- A digital color photo of yourself
- 7500 hours of Glazing experience
5 EASY STEPS TO COMPLETE THE REMOTE KBT TEST.
- Contact your local FTI training center for a test authorization. They will give you a code to register for the online test.
- Apply & register online at cip.agmtprogram.com.
- Once approved, you’ll get an email from the AGMT program (check spam or junk folders) to select a timeslot for your online test. Enter the prepaid code supplied by your local FTI training center to register.
- Complete a system test with your smartphone and computer via instructions from the AGMT program.
- Take your test.
After you complete the exam, you’ll be notified by email of your pass/fail result. Passing the knowledge-based test is the first part of becoming certified.
CONGRATULATIONS, YOU PASSED THE KBT! WHAT’S NEXT? Call your local FTI Training center to schedule your performance-based test today.
iFTI Reaffirmation of COE Accreditation
The International Finishing Trades Institute (iFTI) is applying for reaffirmation of accreditation with the Commission of the Council on Occupational …
Save the Date – Inaugural Health and Safety Instructor Symposium
Save the Date – Inaugural Health and Safety Instructor Symposium October 26-27, 2022
The I-U-P-A-T in O-H-I-O Receives C-O-E Accreditation
Congratulations to District Council 6/FTI Ohio Region on receiving COE accreditation in June 2022. DC 6 becomes the sixth iFTI …
AGMT Program Certifies 1000th Glazier – IUPAT Member
In August, the Architectural Glass & Metal Technician (AGMT) program – North America’s only ANSI-accredited, third-party assessment of an experienced …